Refrigerator Art at the Magnificient Mile
Temporary Exhibit: Aug 02 – Sep 15, 2010
9 sculptures are on display
As a promotion of ComEd’s appliance recycling program, there is Refrigerator Art Exhibition along the Magnificient Mile, where old refrigerators have been transformed into sculptures, by local Chicago artists..
- Cold Spot: A Gulf Story – by Nicole Back
- In the land of love there is no Garbage.. by Lucy Slivinski
- Calming/Calling/Cooling – by Ginny Sykes
- The Last Tree Exhibit – by Slang Tyrue Jones
- Running Down, Out to Pasture – By Mike Helbing
- The Power of Flowers – by Beth Kamhi
- Peas and Quiet – by Victoria Fuller
- Green Lifestyles – By Kathryn Trumbull Fimreite..
- Recycled VooDoo Retro Rod – by VooDoo Larry Grobe..